The Trek Procaliber 9.7 is a cross country hardtail that’s built for blistering speed in every XC race. The carbon frame’s IsoSpeed decoupler helps you feel stronger longer and a lighter parts spec keeps you spry up climbs and hammering on flats.
It's right for you if you're a trail veteran and a regular at your local XC races. You want parts upgrades that make you faster, like lighter carbon wheels and a wider-range drivetrain that saves your legs on the steepest climbs.
You get a light and stiff carbon frame with trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a lighter RockShox Reba RL fork with a Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper and a remote lockout, an extra-wide-range SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, fast 29" Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheels and a carbon seatpost.
An awesome bike for serious racers. The upgraded fork and carbon wheels give you big weight savings for a faster ride.
- Carbon frame, carbon wheels and carbon seatpost spec'd for a lightweight performance ride
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- Carbon rims save rolling weight so you can go faster with less effort
- The new SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain gives you an extra-low climbing gear that saves energy over the long haul
- Frame - OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- Fork - RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel - 120mm (533 axle-to-crown)
- Wheel front - Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear - Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, SRAM XD11 driver, Boost148
- Hub front - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, 108T Rapid Drive, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear - Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim - Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Tyre - Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Tyre part - Bontrager TLR
- Max tyre size - Frame: 29x2.40" Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle
- Size: S - SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 32T alloy ring, 52 mm chainline, 170 mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL - SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 32T alloy ring, 52 mm chainline, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket - SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette - SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12-speed
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Max. chainring size - 36T, Min 30T
- Saddle - Bontrager P3 Verse Elite, stainless steel rails, 145 mm width
- Size: S - Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6 mm, 0 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL - Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6 mm, 0 mm offset, 400 mm length
- Size: S , M , ML - Bontrager Kovee Elite, alloy, 35 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: L , XL , XXL - Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips - ESI Chunky
- Size: S - Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 13-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: M , ML - Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 13-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: L , XL - Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 13-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: XXL - Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 0-degree, 90 mm length
- Brake - Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever, MT500 caliper
- Brake rotor
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL - Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 180 mm
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL - Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 160 mm
- weight - M - 10.44 kg / 23.02 lbs
- Weight limit - This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).