The Trek Procaliber 9.5 is a lightweight carbon hardtail with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler. It's the most affordable carbon model in the Procaliber mountain bike family, and it's built for speed and efficiency on singletrack with a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x12 drive train, RockShox Judy SL fork and speedy 29er wheels.
If you love riding singletrack. You’ve entered several XC races, enjoyed every single one and want to give racing a serious go. You’re looking for a solid carbon race bike at an affordable price.
You get a light and stiff carbon frame with trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a 100 mm RockShox Judy SL fork with Solo Air spring and a TurnKey lockout, a smooth-shifting Shimano Deore 1x12 drive train, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and fast, tubeless ready 29" wheels.
The Trek Procaliber 9.5 gives you the advantages of a carbon race bike with IsoSpeed at a wallet-friendly price and it gives you solid tech where it matters most.
- You're getting into a carbon race bike at an incredible price
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- The RockShox fork's Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- Frame - OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- Fork - RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel - 120mm (533 axle-to-crown)
- Hub front - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Rim - Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre - Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Tyre part - Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Max tyre size - Frame: 29x2.40" Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter - Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur - Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Size: S, M - Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, 52 mm chainline, 170 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL, XXL - Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, 52 mm chainline, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket - Shimano MT500, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette - Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain - Shimano Deore M6100
- Max. chainring size - 36T, Min 30T
- Saddle - Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S - Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: M - Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 360 mm length
- Size: M/L, L, XL, XXL - Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 400 mm length
- Size: S, M, M/L - Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: L, XL - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Size: XXL - Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips - Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: S - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: M, M/L - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: L, XL - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: XXL - Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 13-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: XXL - Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 0-degree, 90 mm length
- Brake - Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL - Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
- Size: L, XL, XXL - Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,180 mm
- Brake Set - Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- weight - M - 11.88 kg / 26.21 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit - This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).