Powerfly 4 625< Show All Variants >
The Trek Powerfly 4 625 takes our most affordable electric mountain bike, and gives it a boost with a longer-range 625 watt-hour battery. Of course, you still get our user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that's super easy to remove and reinstall, plus all the other parts that make Powerfly 4 your ideal entry into the joys of riding a pedal-assist bike on or off road.
If you're sold on the e-bike revolution and want the capability and versatility of a mountain bike at a price that doesn't resemble the car you're trying to use less. You want bigger, better off-road adventures, and know that an e-MTB with the latest user-friendly tech is the best way to get them.
You get a tough yet refined aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery for sleek looks, a Bosch Performance CX (250 W, 85 Nm) motor that assists up to 25 km/h, a Bosch Purion controller, a 1x10 Shimano drivetrain and a suspension fork with lockout. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means riders of every size get a great fit – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames.
The Trek Powerfly 4 625 gives you longer range battery than the standard Powerfly 4, so you’ll never be short on fun.
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- You can boost your Powerfly’s utility by adding a rack and mudguards, plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor
- Frame - Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, Boost148
- Size: XS - SR Suntour XCM 34, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 80 mm travel
- Size: S , M , L , XL - SR Suntour XCM 34, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 120 mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel - 120mm (XS & S: 100mm)
- Hub front - Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear - Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim - Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes - 14 g stainless steel
- Size: XS , S - Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.35"
- Size: M , L , XL - Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.30"
- Max tyre size - Frame: 29x2.60" or 27.5x2.8" (XS & S: 27.5x2.60") Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter - Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur - Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Crank - FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165 mm length
- Cassette - Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain - KMC X10, 10-speed
- Pedal - VP-536 nylon platform
- Max. chainring size - 38T
- Saddle - Bontrager Commuter Comp
- Size: XS , S - Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: M - Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 360 mm length
- Size: L , XL - Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 400 mm length
- Size: XS , S - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: M , L , XL - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Size: XS , S , M , L , XL - Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Size: XS , S , M , L , XL - Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, lock-on
- Size: XS - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 50 mm length
- Size: S , M - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: L , XL - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
- Head set - FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake rotor - Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- Brake Set - Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Battery - Bosch PowerTube 625
- Charger - Bosch compact 2A, 100–240V, smart system
- Controller - Bosch Purion
- Motor - Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist, 32 km/h for New Zealand
- weight - M - 23.37 kg/51.53 lb
- Weight limit - This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).