The Trek E-Caliber 9.6 is a carbon electric mountain bike that rides – and looks – like a traditional cross-country bike. The compact Fazua drive system lets you do more of what you love with subtle, natural-feeling assist that doesn't overpower the physical and technical challenges of the trail.
This bike is perfect for XC riders who want to push a little further or a little steeper. It's also great for anyone who needs a little boost to motivate them to ride more, to get up climbs or to keep pace with faster groups.
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60 mm of travel, a 120 mm RockShox Gold RL fork and Trek's IsoStrut FOX Performance shock. A Fazua Ride Trail 50 drive system that can assist up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) when it's on, and gives zero drag when it's off, plus a Shimano Deore 12-speed drive train, dropper post for getting low on descents and Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 wheels.
The E-Caliber is a fast and smooth XC bike that just happens to have a compact drive system that'll give you a little boost when you want it.
- Frame - OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60 mm travel
- Fork - RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel
- Size: S - Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, 235x32.5 mm
- Size: M , L , XL - Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, 235 mm x 32.5 mm
- Max compatible fork travel - 120mm (531mm axle-to-crown)
- Hub front - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Rapid Drive 108, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear - Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Rim - Bontrager Kovee Comp, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre - Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Tyre part - Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Max tyre size - Frame: 29x2.40" Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter - Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur - Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Cassette - Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain - Shimano Deore M6100
- Max. chainring size - 32T with 52mm chainline
- Saddle - Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S - TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: M , L , XL - TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Size: S - Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: M , L , XL - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips - Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: S , M - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: L , XL - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 70 mm length
- Brake - Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT420 calliper
- Brake rotor - Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 180mm
- E-bike system - Fazua Ride Trail 50 motor
- Battery - Fazua Evation battery, 250 Wh
- Charger - Fazua Evation charger, 220-240V
- Controller - Fazua Remote bX
- weight - M - 18.48 kg / 40.75 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit - This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).