Dual Sport 1< Show All Variants >
The Trek Dual Sport 1 is a hybrid bike in the true sense of the term: it excels on a variety of surfaces, and can take you from smooth Tarmac to light off-road trails in a single ride. A reliable frame, suspension fork and all-terrain tyres give Dual Sport 1 an incredible amount of capability on recreational fitness rides.
If you want a single hybrid bike that's efficient on the road and comfortable on rougher terrain and even light trails. You value confidence, stability, versatility and performance on recreational rides and commutes that cover a variety of terrains.
You get a sturdy aluminium frame, a suspension fork with enough travel to take the edge off in rough terrain, a reliable drivetrain with 16 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, all-terrain tyres that are grippy yet fast-rolling and disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
The Trek Dual Sport 1 is an all-terrain hybrid bike built for adventure on or off the road, and ready to take you from week to weekend and back in comfortable, confident style.You'll love
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrains
- It's easy to accessorise your frame with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- The 2x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Frame - Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, rack and mudguard mounts, post-mount disc, kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 100x5 mm QR, 63 mm travel
- Hub front - Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Hub rear - Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim - Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve
- Tyre - Bontrager GR1 Comp, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x40 c
- Max tyre size - Frame: 700x45c with fenders, 29x2.10" without fenders Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter - Shimano EF500, 8-speed
- Front derailleur - Shimano Tourney TY710, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur - Shimano Altus M310
- Crank - Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170 mm length
- Bottom bracket - Sealed cartridge, 68mm
- Cassette - Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- Chain - KMC Z8.3
- Pedal - Wellgo nylon platform
- Saddle - Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost - Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: S, M - Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4 mm, 30 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Size: L, XL - Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4 mm, 30 mm rise, 620 mm width
- Grips - Bontrager Satellite
- Size: S, M - Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 10-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: L, XL - Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 10-degree, 110 mm length
- Head set - -1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake - Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor
- Weight - M - 13.54 kg / 29.86 lb
- Weight limit - This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).