The Trek Roscoe 6 is the ideal gateway to mountain biking for new riders looking to have a fun time on the trail. It has plus-sized tyres that inspire confidence by elevating traction, a suspension fork that soaks up the big bumps and roots, an easy-to-use 1x drivetrain and playful frame geometry that makes it easier to control your bike on technical trails and winding singletrack.
If you know there are good times to be had on the trail, and you want to be part of them! You're looking for an easy entry to the sport of mountain biking on a bike that will keep you excited and motivated to get out there day after day then the Trek Roscoe 6 bicycle is right for you!
You get a strong aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels with wide, grippy tyres and an SR Suntour fork with 120 mm of travel. It has a trail-tough Shimano drivetrain with 10 speeds and a wide range of gears for climbing, hydraulic disc brakes and a dropper post for extra room on rough trails.
The Roscoe 6 is your new best friend on the trail. It's patient, playful and confidence-inspiring. It's all about getting out there, having fun and enjoying the great sport of trail riding!
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- It has rack mounts so you can use it for bikepacking or even running errands
- Frame - Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Size: XS - SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, 47 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 100 mm travel
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL - SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, 47 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 120 mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel - 120mm (XS: 100mm)
- Hub front - Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear - Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Rim - Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes - 14 g stainless steel
- Tyre - Kenda Havok, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.80"
- Rim strip - Bontrager TLR
- Max tyre size - Frame: 27.5x2.80" or 29x2.40" Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter - Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur - Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Size: XS, S - FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL, XXL - FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket - Shimano 7420ST, 73 mm, threaded cartridge, 124.5 mm spindle
- Cassette - Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain - KMC X10, 10-speed
- Pedal - VP-536 nylon platform
- Max. chainring size - 32T
- Saddle - Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS, S, M - TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: M/L, L, XL, XXL - TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Size: XS - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips - Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: XS, S, M - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 50 mm length
- Size: M/L, L, XL, XXL - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60 mm length
- Head set - Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake - Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brake Rotor
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL - Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL, XXL - Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,180 mm
- Brake Set - Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- weight - M – 33.97 lb / 15.41 kg
- Weight limit - This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).