The Trek Procaliber 9.6 is a race-ready cross country hardtail. Its fast carbon frame boasts a trail-taming IsoSpeed decoupler, fast 29er wheels and a RockShox Recon Gold RL suspension fork to keep you fast and smooth over roots, and rocks during your most demanding mountain bike rides.
It's right for you if you're more than a casual singletrack rider. You put in long miles on the trail, show up to race and want the speed, efficiency and light weight of a carbon cross country bike with IsoSpeed.
You get a light and stiff carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a 100 mm RockShox Recon Gold RL fork with a plush DebonAir spring and remote lockout, a lighter-weight wide-range Shimano SLX drive train, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and tubeless 29" Bontrager Kovee 23 wheels.
This bike can compete with the very best hardtails out there. You get fatigue-fighting IsoSpeed with parts upgrades that save weight and give you better handling. If you want to rock the local race scene and rack up serious mileage, Procaliber 9.6 is a great choice..
- The upgraded fork gives you a remote lockout, a more plush spring and a damper that gives you more control over the rough stuff.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- The solid XC parts group will hold its own on the race course, but it's also going to hold up through everyday training rides
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- The remote lockout lets you lock out the fork without taking your hands off the bars
- Frame - OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- Fork - RockShox Recon Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel - 110mm (515 axle-to-crown)
- Hub front - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Rim - Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre - Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Tyre part - Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Max tyre size - Frame: 29x2.40" Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter - Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur - Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Size: S - Shimano MT611, 30T steel ring, alloy spider, 52 mm chainline, 170 mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL - Shimano MT611, 30T steel ring, alloy spider, 52 mm chainline, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket - Shimano MT500, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette - Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain - Shimano Deore M6100
- Max. chainring size - 36T, Min 30T
- Saddle - Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S - Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset, 330mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL - Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset, 400 mm length
- Size: S , M , ML - Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: L , XL - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Size: XXL - Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips - Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: S - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: M , ML - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: L , XL - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: XXL - Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 13-degree, 90 mm length
- Brake - Shimano hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT410 calliper
- Brake rotor
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL - Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 180 mm
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL - Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 160 mm
- weight - M - 11.34 kg / 24.99 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit - This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).