Powerfly FS 4 625< Show All Variants >
The Trek Powerfly FS 4 625 is a full-suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures. The plush suspension set-up soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system and long-range battery boost your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack.
If you want to get out and explore more trails. You're looking for an e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension and the reliable, leg-boosting power of an electric drive system made specifically for the demands of off-road riding.
You get a durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250 W, 85 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and a dropper post.
This full suspension e-MTB is comfortable, efficient and fast on rough terrain. The powerful Bosch electric drive system makes it possible to tackle any climb you encounter and adventure further than ever.
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- The 625 Wh battery gives you more juice per charge, which equals more runs and more fun
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Powerfly FS frames feature a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames
- Frame - Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal routing, Motor Armour, magnesium rocker link, rack and mudguard mount, ABP, Boost148, 100 mm travel
- Size: XS , S - SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru axle, 100 mm travel
- Size: M , L , XL - SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru axle, 120 mm travel
- Shock - SR Suntour Edge R, 190 mm x 45 mm/li>
- Max compatible fork travel - 120mm (XS & S: 520mm axle-to-crown, M & up: 545mm axle-to-crown)
- Hub front - Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear - Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim - Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Size: XS , S - Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.35"
- Size: M , L , XL - Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.30"
- Max tyre size - rame: 29x2.40" (XS & S: 27.5x2.60") Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter - Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur - Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Crank - FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165 mm length
- Cassette - Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain - KMC X10, 10-speed
- Pedal - VP-536 nylon platform
- Max. chainring size - Max: 46T, Min 34T
- Saddle - Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS , S , M - TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: L , XL - TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Handlebar - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Grips - Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: XS , S - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: M , L , XL - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
- Head set - FSA IS-2
- Brake rotor - Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- Brake set - Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Battery - Bosch PowerTube 625
- Charger - Bosch compact 2A, 100–240V, smart system
- Controller - Bosch Purion
- Motor - Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist, 32 km/h for New Zealand
- weight - M - 24.83 kg/54.75 lb
- Weight limit - This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).