Mafia Bomma 26
Description & Specification taken from Mafia
The rapid emergence of the pedal Bikelife culture has created a new and exciting freestyle niche for the streets. With our history in quality BMX and fixed gear bikes, it was inevitable that we would end-up at the forefront of the scene, designing some of the most exciting and affordable wheelie-specific bikes money can buy! BOMMA is a fresh design, with a focus strictly on all-round wheelie tricks.
Designed to have a large balance-point range for stable wheelies and combo tricks, it sits quickly and effortlessly on the rear wheel ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
Because we know your brake is seriously important, BOMMA comes with a Tektro hydraulic rear disk brake installed. Retro fat looks, crazy colourways, hi spec and ultimately created by engineers and designers (who ride wheelie bikes) to give you the ultimate riding experience… why would you pay more for a lot less??
- Frame- TT (A) 558.8mm CS (B) 422mm HT (C) 70˚ ST (D) 71˚ BB (E) -48mm SO (F) 324.3mm Hi Tensile HT/DT gussets Sealed Mid BB CNC headtube External seat clamp
- Bars- H: 6” (G) W:30” (H) Hi Tensile
- Forks- Hi tensile Taper Blade Thread-less steerer tube w/star nut
- Headset- External
- Stem- Mafia bike forged top load stem
- Brake- Hydraulic rear brake
- Grips- Lucky 6 grips
- Pedals- Mafia bike plastic pedals
- Seat- Mafia suede wheelie seat w/ micro adjust seatpost
- Sproket- 25t Steel sprocket
- Rims- Double wall alloy rims
- Cranks- 4130 3 piece
- Tyres- Lagos 2.5 snakeskin tyres
- Rear hub- 10mm alloy sealed cassette hub/ 10t driver
- Front hub- 10mm alloy sealed hub
- Road kit- Road kit include .